Friday 28 November 2014

A society against women 3

When I joined college, for some reason I attracted a lot of unwanted attention that I did not care for.  My disinterest in them had apparently instilled a rage in people to force them to try and bring me down.  Many tried many things to see me break down. As lame and silly as it sounds,  people did put in lot of efforts to do just that. 

Our class was over and we had a short break.  I walked out of my class to drink water from the cooler which is located towards the end of the floor.  As I walked closer,  I found many girls and guys crowded there looking at the wall.  They where facing me,  and they all gave me weird looks.  I got curious and went to look at the wall.
On it, was written in big bold letters " sex video of metallurgy Sahyujyah on www.Sahyujyahsex.com.  Watch and enjoy".  A guy from my class was standing just infront of me and reading it.  He, in a frantic attempt to save the name of his department erased the word metallurgy,  turned looked at me and walked off. I just got myself a glass of water and went back to my next class.

The same day I got a random call,  with someone trying to blackmail me that they apparently have got a sex video of mine which they would upload on YouTube. I said "ok all the best.  Please send me the link after you do"  and cut the call.

It wasn't  just the guys that are so against women.  The girls for their part have told stories about how,  I have kissed many guys and have hung all those photos laminated in my room like  trophies!  And there are people who believed even this!

I was recently talking to one of my friends and he thought the world so beautiful and perfect and all men and women are fair.  I obviously did not agree and he asked me to justify my stand.  Then I realised there are so many who are oblivious to the atrocities that are happening around.  Only when people  realise that there are such gross things in the world,  can we fight them. 

This is my effort to show the world some of the pathetic things that are prevalent .  I don't disagree that the world is beautiful.  But there are people who try to make it ugly for others.  My college principal to whom I went to help for,  to control the boys,  said girls have to adjust. 

As a person who have gone through all that shit,  the least I could do is to tell the world my story, so no principal again would be so "ball-less" ever again to ask the girl to adjust.


No comments:

Post a Comment